Hemp is the only food source with
- ALL the essential fatty acids
- ALL the essential amino acids
Hemp is truly a Superfood! The Green Hemp seeds are only partially hulled and then ground at low temperatures to a coarse meal. This meal contains the nutrient-rich green skin, which contains the majority of chlorophyll and fibre. Even with the skin, these seeds are smooth and creamy and easily edible and enzymatically active.
Branched Chain Amino Acids help in creating a fast acting metabolism, which can increase and maintain muscle mass, while also aiding muscle repair after strenuous work. Super hemp contains no enzyme inhibitors like other plant-based proteins.
- Maximised calcium retention & bone strength
- Highly bioavailable mineral source
- Unique honeycomb structure ensuring slow release of minerals
- Long lasting buffering action to reduce the risk of gastric inflammation & ulceration
- Scientifically proven results
- Ideal for horses in training, mares in foal and young stock
- Buffering Action
imiting access to forage in conjunction with increased intake of rapidly fermentable carbohydrates makes horses susceptible to colic or laminitis. This occurs because the starch exceeds the capacity for the small intestine to digest, and the starch can then reach the cecum where it disturbs the lower gut microflora and their activity.
Studies have found that adding yeast to the horse’s diet can modify the microbial profiles and fermentation patterns in the gut to help prevent colic or laminitis in horses. This is why Super Hemp is formulated with added Diamond V Yeast.
|Muscle building: 200g per feed|
|Conditioning: 100g per feed|